Syncron is a leading SaaS company with over 20 years of experience, specializing in aftermarket solutions. Our Connected Service Experience (CSX) platform offers domain-fit solutions for:
- Supply Chain optimization,
- Pricing strategy,
- Service Lifecycle Management (e.g. warranty management, field service management, service parts management, knowledge management).
Our company has a global presence with offices in US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Japan, Poland, India and group headquarters in Sweden.
We build upon the belief that our greatest strength is our People. Our unique company culture has been appreciated by our Employees.
With this we are winning the hearts and minds of world-leading organizations, such as JCB, Kubota, Electrolux, Toyota, Renault and Hitachi.
About the role
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Consultant Pricing Software Implementation to join our fast-growing Customer Excellence / Expert Services team. As a Senior Consultant you will advise our customers on their agenda to transform their service and after-sales business into a competitive differentiator.
As a Senior Consultant you will lead the design discussions and navigate our customers’ After Sales Supply Chain business experts on their way to increase parts availability throughout their own as well as dealer-managed inventory network. You will collaborate closely with Syncron’s and the customer’s project manager in managing scope – to make sure the project stays on track for a successful go-live.
During the ramp-up period you will get familiar with Syncron’s processes and products by utilizing our eLearning platform. Your personal mentor and the Pricing SME peer group will support you to quickly learn what you need. Our career framework offers guidance, whereas you have strong impact on proactively designing your personal development.
What would you do?
You are in the first line to ensure Syncron customers realize the most value from our solutions, by
- Designing and documenting end-to-end business processes based on Syncron’s best practices and standard software solutions
- Gathering, analyzing and documenting customer requirements and bringing them in line with the contracted project scope
- Setting up Syncron’s solutions to enable customer value – following and refining the value proposal as developed during the presales phase
- Defining the integration of the Syncron solution within the customer’s IT landscape (definition of relevant data flows and data mappings, specifically with regards to the customer’s ERP and Dealer Management (DMS) system(s)) – in close collaboration with the Technical Architect from Syncron’s project team
- Coordinating and advising Application and Technical Consultants from Syncron’s project team to configure, test, and fine-tune business parameters to optimize solution fit
- Enabling users to adopt the Syncron solution successfully into their live business operations by reviewing and advising on relevant functional and UAT test scenarios as well as by setting up impactful training plans
- Managing the project scope in close collaboration with Syncron’s and the customer’s project manager
- Leading customer stakeholders through the implementation project – with the ability to explain complex concepts and design challenges at executive summary level and providing meaningful advice on how to get to the best solution
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, stakeholders, and other team members to ensure effective communication and collaboration
- Identifying needs and additional services to optimize customer value
- Collaborating with Syncron Customer Success Managers to drive customer satisfaction
- Collaborating with Product Management department to improve Syncron solutions
What we expect:
You are an awesome colleague, always see the possibilities and accept challenges to grow your horizon. You:
- have completed university with a qualified degree, preferably in Industrial Management or Economics
- worked a minimum of 8+ years in a Pricing Strategy and/or Pricing Management environment
- are interested in leveraging Information Technology to achieve business objectives
- take accountability for your customer’s needs and aim to deliver best results for your clients
- are able to understand and document customer requirements
- explain complex processes easily understandable
- enjoy presenting to a group and lead through a workshop to achieve set objectives
- have a structured work approach and stick to your goals
- fluently communicate in business English & Japanese in person or writing
- are happy to travel the world to occasionally spend time directly with your clients
The icing on the cake:
You can bring your application to the top of our list, by having
- experience building business solutions based on standard software
- experience in implementing SaaS solutions
- strong experience in the after-sales domain
Unsure if you meet all the job requirements but passionate about the role? Apply anyway! Syncron values diversity and welcomes all Candidates, even those with non-traditional backgrounds. We believe in transferable skills and a shared passion for success!